Fannin Tree Services
Fannin Tree Care
Fannin Tree Farm provides a scientific approach to residential and commercial tree care for the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. We strictly follow the national standards for arboriculture in all services that we provide.
Expert Tree Care
- Crown Cleaning – The removal of dead, dying, diseased and crowding branches throughout the crown.
- Crown Thinning – The reduction and removal of branches primarily at the edge of the crown to reduce weight and canopy density.
- >Crown Raising – Ensures safety by reducing and removing branches growing toward structures, walkways and roads.
- Structural Pruning – The reduction and removal of branches to promote a strong central leading branch. This process corrects the form of the tree.
- Hazardous Tree Removal – Our trained technicians are capable of removing some of the most hazardous trees. We safely lower branches and trunks of trees using rigging equipment.
- Stump Grinding – If you have a stump that needs to be removed, we have the solution. We have the capacity to remove tree stumps of any size in almost any situation.
- Cut Down and Debris Removal – After tree removal, we remove all debris to ensure your yard continues to look great.
- Support Systems – Bracing and cabling provide added support for trees with weak branch unions.
- Recovery – We help trees recover from storm damage.
- Lightning Protection – We set up systems that can reduce tree damage from lightning by conducting the electrical charge to the ground to be diffused.
- Tree Removal – Our team safely removes trees that have been severely damaged by storms.