Fannin Tree Services
Fannin Tree Farm provides a scientific approach to residential and commercial tree care for the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. We strictly follow the national standards for arboriculture in all services that we provide. The President of Tree Services, Ronny Nelson, leads our team.
Nelson is an ISA Certified and ASCA Consulting Arborist who is Tree Risk Assessment Qualified (TRAQ) and Texas Oak Wilt Qualified (TOWQ). He earned his degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Agronomy and Horticulture. Ronny is also a TECQ Licensed Irrigator, EPA Water Sense Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor and a TDA Commercial Pesticide Applicator.
Far-Reaching Tree Services
General Tree Care
- Crown Cleaning – The removal of dead, dying, diseased and crowding branches throughout the crown.
- Crown Thinning – The reduction and removal of branches primarily at the edge of the crown to reduce weight and canopy density.
- Crown Raising – Ensures safety by reducing and removing branches growing toward structures, walkways and roads.
- Structural Pruning – The reduction and removal of branches to promote a strong central leading branch. This process corrects the form of the tree.
- Hazardous Tree Removal – Our trained technicians are capable of removing some of the most hazardous trees. We safely lower branches and trunks of trees using rigging equipment.
- Stump Grinding – If you have a stump that needs to be removed, we have the solution. We have the capacity to remove tree stumps of any size in almost any situation.
- Cut Down and Debris Removal – After tree removal, we remove all debris to ensure your yard continues to look great.
- Support Systems – Bracing and cabling provide added support for trees with weak branch unions.
- Recovery – We help trees recover from storm damage.
- Lightning Protection – We set up systems that can reduce tree damage from lightning by conducting the electrical charge to the ground to be diffused.
- Tree Removal – Our team safely removes trees that have been severely damaged by storms.
- Integrated Pest Management – Our team takes a holistic approach to managing plant problems. We focus on correctly diagnosing both abiotic (non-living) and biotic (living) plant disorders and treat these disorders with cultural practices or supplemental products.
- Pest and Disease Treatments – We provide comprehensive spray and injection services for both insect and disease problems.
- Dormant Horticultural Oil Application – Our horticultural oils are applied as sprays and work to effectively control pests.
- Organic Lawn and Shrub Pest Management Program – We provide weekly or bi-weekly organic pest management. These treatments are 100% organic and safe to use if you have pets or children.
Air Spade & Aeration Treatment
- Soil Aeration – We alleviate soil compaction by using compressed air and our super-sonic air tool to loosen the soil beneath the crowns of trees and shrubs.
- Root Flare Exposure – This practice exposes atmospheric tissue at the base of a tree, which, if left uncorrected, would lead to buttress root rot.
- Girdling and Circling Root Removal – We use the air spade to excavate soil in a tree’s root zone and identify root disorders. This allows our arborist to determine the best way to fix these issues and promote your tree’s growth.
- Plant Healthcare Programs
- Soil Testing and Disease Diagnostics
- Tree Risk Assessments
- Oak Wilt Disease and Dutch Elm Disease Management
- Tree Preservation
- Tree Management Programs
- Tree Planting and Design
If you think your trees could benefit from any of these professional tree services, give Fannin Tree Services a call at (972) 747-9233, or request a quote.